4.1 MHDPL may use your personal information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) for the following purposes:
- administering your website account(s) and otherwise in connection with any service for which you have provided your information, including any email alerts, transactions with us and competitions and promotions that you take part in;
- responding to any enquiry you make;
- subject to your consent, sending you newsletters and/or alerts and information regarding MHDPL or any third party’s future services (in all formats to which you have consented e.g. post, email, text); and
- for generating aggregated statistics about users, traffic patterns, etc. of the website and other services and developing MHDPL’s marketing plans.
4.2 MHDPL may also disclose your information (subject in each case to the requirements of the DPA) as follows:
- if you have given your consent for MHDPL to do so, to other selected organisations to enable them to contact you or send you information by post, telephone and/or email;
- to any service providers, sub-contractors and agents appointed by MHDPL to perform the above functions on its behalf and in accordance with its instructions;
- to third parties selected by MHDPL as part of aggregated and anonymised statistics about users, traffic patterns, etc. of this website;
- to such individuals and/or bodies as necessary to ensure MHDPLs compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental request;
- where you post material that does or may constitute a criminal offence, breach the rights of a third party, give rise to a civil action or breach the Terms & Conditions of the applicable website and as otherwise necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of MHDPL and its customers, to any relevant authority or third party requiring MHDPL to disclose the identity of or locate anyone posting such material on this website; and
- to any individual making a subject information request to MHDPL.
4.3 In the event that MHDPL is acquired by or merges with another company, your personal information may be passed to the purchasing/merging company amongst the transferred business assets. This will enable your relationship to continue with this website despite the change of ownership. Your personal information may also be passed (on a confidential basis) to companies with whom MHDPL is negotiating such a sale/merger as part of the verification exercise carried out on MHDPL by the third party.